C&M Conveyor's Mesh Ball (MBC) Bundle Conveyor System is a must for load forming operations, allowing you to achieve transfer rates in excess of 20 bundles per minute.
This innovative transfer device utilizes the durable Modular Ball-Belt technology to give you the ability to side-shift, right-angle transfer in one or two directions, rotate, and load build on the device in a smaller footprint. It will improve your efficiency at the load former by grouping bundles together, side-by-side, rotating orientation and reducing operator interface.
Lateral product movement is achieved by utilizing internally mounted powered belts, which ride under and drive the balls in the Modular Ball-Belt.
Designed to transfer single bundles or accumulate and transfer multiple bundles. With fewer moving parts and no pneumatics, your bundle-building operations will benefit from the low maintenance and high uptime.
* Custom options available on request
** Variable depending on application.
Features and Benefits
Allows bundle transfer/orientation manipulation in a small footprint
- Increases product throughput
Variable Speed Discharge
- Tailor throughput as required based on bundle type
Processes tied or untied bundles
- Offers broad flexibility on bundle types that can be processed
- Radius corners reduce sharp edge injury risk, and belt has closed surface with fully-flush edge
- No backstops required
- Optional on-board drives available to allow the device to be self-contained
- Grease-packed drivetrain
Back to Products.