Ohio Blow Pipe is an industry-leading supplier of air systems and scrap removal solutions in the corrugated and can industries. Our products enhance material handling of scrap paper and metal trim and conserve valuable floor space while addressing energy efficiency, noise control and EPA concerns. Our products and services are in great demand and we are adding staff to meet our customer’s needs.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer
As a Mechanical Project Engineer for Ohio Blow Pipe, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that design, fabricate, install and support our systems throughout the world.
Our professional engineers have great problem-solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you will be empowered to thoroughly think through situations and create great solutions. You will also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operate our state-of-the-art systems.
- Four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 3D modeling Primary, AutoCAD (current versions) Secondary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Possesses basic industrial, electrical, control, and mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with material handling equipment and processes used in the corrugated and can industry is a plus
- Project and solution oriented
- Possesses and applies skill and ability to read mechanical and electrical blueprints and schematics
- Demonstrates creativity, honesty and customer focus
- Lean / Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Epicor or other ERP systems is a plus
- Familiarity with ProNest or other Laser nesting software
If you have that special mechanical/electrical ability and reasoning power, work well in a team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
For a more detailed description of this position please APPLY NOW.