The C&M Load Tiering Device unit provides reliable 24/7 performance and improved system throughput by automating the process of tiering (double-stacking) loads and eliminating the need for fork lift operators to perform this task. The self-contained unit ships fully assembled for quicker installation. It features all-welded steel frame construction and a user-friendly operator touch screen for setup and manual operation.
- Automated tiering of strapped loads up to 55” high and 2,400 lbs.
- Eliminates manual handling and enhances safety
- Forks extend out 60” from the unit
- Easy touch screen controls when manual control is desired
- Handles up to 90 cycles per hour of stacked loads (180 loads per hour total)
- Ships fully assembled, wired, piped and tested
- Guarding around all moving parts for safety
- Options for pallet insertion under loads
Back to Products.