C&M Conveyor is an industry-leading supplier to the corrugated box, folding carton and printing industries. Our products create efficiencies that allow plants to maximize throughput and take more profit to the bottom line. Our products and services are in great demand and we are adding staff to meet our customer’s needs.
As an Installation Technician for C&M Conveyor, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that install our advanced material handling systems throughout the world. It’s a fast-paced environment in which to work and there will be tight deadlines to complete installation assignments.
Our professional installation technicians have great problem solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you’ll be empowered to thoroughly think through problems and create great solutions. You’ll also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operation of our state-of-the-art material handling systems.
- Must be proficient in Allen Bradley PLC programming, set-up and troubleshooting; minimum of 2-year degree in PLC programming preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be a good communicator
- Possess your own tools
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading and writing ladder logic, ladder diagrams, including being able to trace through drawings, wiring numbers, and cross-referencing
- Familiarity with material handling systems design (or equivalent) preferred
- You must possesses and apply basic knowledge of automated control systems
- Must have the ability to read mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and circuit drawings and use them to troubleshoot/find problems and have basic industrial electrical, control, and mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot electrical controls and circuits using a voltmeter and a methodical logical approach as well
- Must be able to perform live voltage test of electrical control circuits using voltmeter
- Must have trouble shooting ability such as finding shorts (dead short, stuck contacts, indications and causes)
If you have that special mechanical ability and reasoning power, work well in a close team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
For a more detailed description of this position please APPLY NOW.