C&M Conveyor is an industry-leading supplier to the corrugated box, folding carton and printing industries. Our products create efficiencies that allow plants to maximize throughput and take more profit to the bottom line. Our products and services are in great demand and we are adding staff to meet our customer’s needs.
As an Installation Mechanic for C&M Conveyor, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that install our advanced material handling systems throughout the world. It’s a fast-paced environment in which to work and there will be tight deadlines to complete installation assignments.
Our professional installation mechanics have great problem-solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you’ll be empowered to thoroughly think through problems and create great solutions. You’ll also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operate our state-of-the-art material handling systems.
- Familiarity with material handling systems design (or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge of machining, welding and metal working equipment
- Proficiency in reading tape measures and other measuring devices
- Proficiency in basic mathematics (fractions, decimals, conversions, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the various types/forms of steel
- Skill and ability to use hand electric/pneumatic tools
- Skill and ability to read mechanical blueprints
- Possesses and applies knowledge of basic mechanical skills in various operations
- Possesses and applies knowledge of basic electrical concepts/simple wiring
- Possesses and applies knowledge of basic plumbing/flexible air lines/bending conduit
- Willingness to work long hours
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn with on-the-job training provided
If you have that special mechanical ability and reasoning power, work well in a close team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
For a more detailed description of this position please APPLY NOW.