C&M Conveyor’s line of Flush Floor Roll Kickers and Roll Catchers provides a safe and reliable solution for removing, sequencing and capturing heavy rolls.
The pneumatically actuated Kickers push a full or partial roll from the track, roll cart or free standing position, eliminating the need for the operator to physically handle the roll. They can be placed at any point along the track length. The Cushioned Roll Catchers work in conjunction with the kickers or independently to catch and place a roll in a specific location when needed. C&M offers a range of Roll Kickers and Catchers to suit your specific application.
Roll Kickers and Roll Catchers can be applied as a stand-alone option or used with any C&M style track. All are designed to be installed flush to the floor with foot switch, push button or automatic controls. The units are housed in a steel tub for easy access during maintenance, and the all-welded steel frame construction withstands clamp truck traffic.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic roll positioning
- Eliminates having to physically remove rolls from a track or load cart
- Enhances safety in high traffic area
- Handles Rolls up to 112 inches in length, 12,000 lbs.
- Self-contained units can be used with any C&M designed track
- Foot switch, push button or automatic controls available
- Adjustable speed to control roll velocity
- Installs flush floor to prevent trip hazard
- Pneumatically actuated providing clean simple controls
- Ships fully assembled plumbed, wired, piped and tested
- Guarding around all moving parts for safety
- Foot print 3’x2′
- Pneumatically actuated
- Raise and lower speed 2-in/sec
- Control voltage 24V DC or 120V AC
- Load rating up to 12,000 lbs.
- Roll size range, 24″ – 84″ Diameter and 24″ – 112″ Wide
Back to Systems.