C&M Conveyor's ET Manual Roll Track systems are an efficient and economical way to move, stage, store and load rolls of material. These manual track systems improve throughput and enhance safety by eliminating the need for clamp truck and operator interface, allowing the operator to easily and safely move rolls of material weighing up to 5,000 lbs. with minimal effort. C&M Conveyor's manual track systems are found in commercial printing and folding carton plants throughout the U.S. and South America. In the converting industry, the track and roll dolly combination provide a practical and affordable way for moving rolls into an unwinder and out away from the rewinders.
The ET manual track system is made of solid steel frame construction and installs flush floor--totally encapsulated in concrete, eliminating trip hazards and allowing for fork truck access. The design allows for multiple roll dollies that can be removed and placed along any part of the track section where needed. All track systems are available with a full line of accessories to help lift, load, kick, push, catch and rotate heavy rolls.
- Flush floor manual track eliminates trip hazards, allows fork truck access
- Low profile dolly design allows operator to easily place roll onto dolly
- Enhances safety by eliminating clamp truck and machine operator interface
- Custom designed and engineered applications
- Full line of accessories to meet production demands
- Structural steel frame construction
- Quick and easy installation
- Ships assembled and tested
Back to Products.