C&M Conveyor is an industry-leading supplier to the corrugated box, folding carton and printing industries. Our products create efficiencies that allow plants to maximize throughput and take more profit to the bottom line. Our products and services are in great demand and we are adding staff to meet our customer’s needs.
As an AutoCAD Operator at C&M Conveyor you will be involved in the design of material handling systems that improve productivity in manufacturing plants around the globe. You’ll be working closely with the sales team to create drawings for our custom-engineered solutions that help C&M Conveyor win business and solve customer problems. We make it happen every day! It’s a fast paced position that starts with a quote request from our current or prospective customers and carries all the way through to updating base drawings from post installation reports.
You’ll be working with all the traditional file formats, and, of course, need to have an aptitude for math and working with computers. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with the sales team and machine vendors to help create that perfect solution. This is an important position and your work will have high visibility within the company.
If you are an AutoCAD expert, we need to hear from you right away!
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum two-year degree in related field preferred
- Proficient with AutoCAD (current versions)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with material handling systems design (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in reading tape measures and other measuring devices
- Proficiency in basic mathematics (fractions, decimals, conversions, etc.
- Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics
This description is intended to provide a general statement regarding normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all-inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
For a more detailed description of this position please APPLY NOW.